Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shopping anyone?

It's time for some more random eBay auctions...

Have fun shopping. Christmas is coming fast...

African Mask - comes with real human teeth! Perfect for that dentist in your life!


Your lifestory - written out in a screenplay by a "famous" Hollywood writer. Don't ask who - but it's going for a pretty penny.


Your very own spot on the moon. Because I'm sure they wouldn't ever imagine selling the same spot over and over again. And by the way, who exactly obtained the rights (and from whom) to sell chunks of the moon?

A
red vest capable of time travel - just like Marty McFly's from Back to the Future. Doc Brown and the car are not included.


A can of kidnapped SPAM being held for ransom. Have a heart - I'm sure its mother is genuinely worried. And they even have a skillet waiting!


How about a lovely set of genuine
Walrus wisker earrings? Doesn't ever gal need a pair?


And for those hunters of mine... here's a
mounted rattlesnake or a Lone Star Beer drinking armadillo! How classy can you get?



And of course there's more out there... you just have to be bored enough to look.

Not that I was really that bored - I'm on a mission to find an unfinished wooden lap board. I've bought several from craft stores before and made them as gifts for others - and now I want one for myself I can't find them anywhere. Not even on eBay - but weird things? Yeah -there's TONS of those...

Isn't that always the way...

1 comment:

kate kiya said...

That kidnapped spam is mine! Can you tell I'm catching up on your blog all in one day! Sorry it's been awhile!! :)