Friday, February 16, 2007

Two down, two more to go

The end of this evening will mark the half-way point of my company's home & flower show.

Why does this matter to you? Because you love me and I was there most of yesterday, most of today and will be out there all day long tomorrow. Sunday I might get a reprieve - only if I'm lucky.

So, I'm glad to say - two show days down and only two more to go. You can help me by hoping for large crowds of happy, non-aggressive people, because while everyone is welcomed to the show, happy customers are usually better.

And seeing how kids 12 and under are free to the show, you know there's going to be small herds of them around. Oh boy. Kids. UGH.

So, here's some great kid-related funnies to help get me and you through this weekend.













1 comment:

kate kiya said...

I hope the show went well and a small gang of evil children didn't carry you off into the night! :)