Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's all about me today...

A friend sent me this link to a Web site that "sloganizes" you name or any word you choose to insert.

A few it came up with for me ...

Monsieur, with this Katie you are really spoiling us.

Great Katie. Great Times.

The Katie Goes Straight to your Head.

Only a Fool Breaks the Katie.

With a Name Like Katie, It Has to be Good.


Bad slogans I'd avoid or fire someone for creating in the first place...

Kills All Known Katie - Dead.

Come to Life. Come to Katie. (sounds like a cult to me...)

We Bring the Good Katie to Life. (sounds like I was dead...)

Tastes Great, Less Katie. (I don't want to be eaten!)

Other fun phrases with random words...

See the USA in your Tomato.

Give the Dog a Cotton.

Cat - Australian for Beer.

There's always room for Water.

Built Lip Gloss Tough.


Isn't it fun!?! Try it out yourself!

1 comment:

kate kiya said...

hee hee!! That's so cute and fun!!