Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I'm on overload...

Sorry for the no-post week thus far. This week - while not quite as bad as last - isn't letting up. So much going on and so little time for posting.

So to sum it up... since I last posted, the wind has carried us to ...

The beach: I worked on keeping a good looking tan and the Hubby worked on catching fish. I look great and he caught about 15 little Spot.

Mini golf: while it's not the driving range, it's still a form of golf and let's just say we had about 14 good holes and 4 not-so-good holes. We're working on it. Golf is going to take some getting use to... but still - no cursing... however, I will admit that by pure accident my golf ball ended up going into the busy street. Like I said, we're working on it.

Wal-Mart: And not just any old Wal-Mart - we went to the Taj Mahal of Wal-Marts. It's a drive out of the way, but hey - it's not everyday you enter into the greatness of the Taj MaWal-Mart. Stained concrete floors and fancy Subway and everything.

The El Toro Loco: Wannabe Mexican food restaurant. Not bad, not the best - but I didn't have to cook.

Nice Italian/Greek Dinner bought and paid for by a residency program wooing a nice group of medical students (and spouses!) to come to their program. Once again, I didn't have to cook. Nice...

And then of course there's work and school and the everyday craziness. Yea.

So that's it for now. No photos. No real excitement. I'll try harder next time.

Until then kids - stay safe and don't do anything I wouldn't do.

1 comment:

kate kiya said...

Taj MaWal-Mart sounds wonderful!I wish we had one up here! And I'm glad the busy-ness coincides with the no-cooking deals for you! Nice break! Keep on that tan- they fade too fast!