Tuesday, January 26, 2010

THAT kind of day...

I know we've all had one of those days, where things happened or we receive a call that leaves us in a foggy blanket for the rest of the day.

As I laid in bed last night I had the thought how I wanted desperately to wake up and :::poof::: it was Monday morning again - that the day I thought had happened didn't. No such luck.

And, truthfully, the day wasn't my worst in my short life. And while it wasn't the worst, I still yearned for a do-over. A mulligan for one day. Again, I want to stress it wasn't a melt-down of a day. It was a mixture of my classes not going as well as I'd hoped they would, receiving NO feedback on my work when I really felt it was necessary, and I was told of the passing of a loved one.

So, on top of it being a really BLAH day, I wished even more I could be home with my family at a time it's needed. But I can't. I'm here in Potato-land.

Not lying, it's been rough. I'm hoping the rest of this week shapes up a little better, but I'm going to go ahead and call this week as a crappy one. And it's Tuesday.

No comments: