Tuesday, February 05, 2008

You're not much help


Okay, so today's Mardi Gras and I still have no clue what I'm giving up for Lent. You know, the Lenten season, which begins tomorrow.

::::Sigh:::: Where is all the help? Where were all the marvelous suggestions?

The cleverness of recommending chocolate doesn't help since we all know (or should by now) that I don't eat a whole heck of a lot of the stuff since I don't like it. Of course Mom knows all this and therefore suggested it. But where was everyone else?

I'm hurt guys. Where's the love and brilliant ideas? No one - NO ONE had an idea to share? You have no secret thing you'd like to see me suffer without? You know I'd blog about it.

Oh well. You're now stuck just hearing about what ever I deem worthy of giving up.

You guys are starting to bore me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well ok then...I tried to give you an easy way out...so...steak...potatoes...all starch....broccoli...eggs...bread of all kinds...artichoke hearts...

Anonymous said...

the polls are closed...the votes tabulated...the Lent Caucus is over...and it's Artichoke Hearts by a landslide...Artichoke Hearts is declared the give up for Lent winner.