Sunday, December 06, 2009

Still alive

Yes, we're alive. And sadly, I just don't have a lot to say or update. Benjamin works. I go to school and work. It's cold. All the critters are happy and healthy. And we're learning snow is not as fun here as it is Virginia or Texas... no one cancels anything for snow here. We all still go about our lives and don't get snow days. Boo.

However, we did mix things up a little and, thankfully, got out of this miserable little town for my 30th birthday shortly before Thanksgiving. It made me even more thankful for a family willing to help make the trip happen and my 30th far better than sitting in Idaho doing nothing.

But on to the present. I wanted to help get us all into a Christmas spirit, so enjoy our family's latest musical act!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

No comments: