Friday, September 12, 2008

And then there was none

I've been doing a little internal countdown of my last days at work and today I woke up with nothing. None. No more. Today is it.

Everyone's asking how I feel and it's truthfully a little harder than I thought it'd be. I've put four-plus years into my efforts here and done a lot in that time. I'm proud of many accomplishments and do think, overall, my time here was good.

So, yes, I'm excited about our future and our upcoming experiences, but I'm sad to have another chapter of my life come to a close.

Plus, I don't think the reality of it all will truly sink in until weeks from now when I won't have somewhere to be Monday-Friday, 9-5.

But for a few laughs on this, my last day, I found these:




And at least I'm going out of here with more class and grace than whoever did this on their last day...

No comments: