Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A quiet moment

There's been a pause in my day, so I thought we'd do some catching up...

D.C. was great - photos below. Our bears fell to Purdue, but it was still absolutely wonderful to go. We had suite tickets, so felt like quite the high-rollers during the day. No public bathrooms or waiting in line for us!

And alas, my lady bears fell Monday night as well. And just incase someone from ESPN2 is reading my blog - shame on you for teasing me so with saying I'd be able to watch the game when you really were showing some other team I could not care less to watch. Boo to you.

Easter was nice and peaceful in our house after we ate (read: stuffed ourselves silly) overlooking the Chesapeake Bay at a huge brunch buffet set up at a local restaurant.

Work's work this week with the usual amount of frustrations. Hubby's been watching some pretty interesting OB/GYN surgeries but managed to do quite a bit of yardwork yesterday with some rare time off. Yea for our new mower and yea for spring-like weather. I hope it stays on the warmer side since we planted some tender stuff already.

This weekend I'll be having a quick in-and-out visit to Texas with the fam (less than 48 hours!) and my sweetie will be leading a bachelor's life for a little. I'm guessing there will be some fishing or golfing going on...

Enjoy the pics from D.C.

First is the Hubby riding the Metro in to the arena...


Here's our view from the suite...

Here's the cheerleaders and the Basketball band...which the hubby was once a part of...

Self-shot...

Cheerleaders and mascot acting goofy...

Scoreboard after the second half started...ewww.

Here's the view of the suite...

Here's a good looking Baylor couple...

Final scoreboard... eeewww again.

Sad Bears... (that's an awful face I'm making!)

Our posh suite...

Proof we're some high-rollers...

1 comment:

Allison said...

Looks like you had a good time. Sorry the Bears lost (well, not really, but I am sorry for your disappointment!!). I sure miss you guys!