Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Grab bag Tuesday



1.) I could not be more proud of my Baylor Bears - both the men and women are in the NCAA tourneys and yet, :::sigh::: I won't get to go see either team. Boo to work. The men play in D.C. Thursday and the Women play in Albuquerque on Saturday. I'll be there in spirit, that's for sure.

2.) I want to get one of these things for Jackie. I can't tell you how much I'd pay for it, but it would be worth every penny spent. Click here... DOG TOY

3.) You know it's too cold at work when one has to wear toe warmers - the self heating little packs you wear for skiing and snowy weather - in one's shoes just to be able to feel one's toes. I'm also wearing a turtleneck and a jacket... and it's 60 some odd degrees outside.

4.) My boss has the world's most annoying laugh. If I could somehow record it for you, I know you'd agree. Just trust me on this one. It makes me want to shove something through my eardrums.

5.) One bathroom in my house is simply not enough. It was tolerable when the hubby got up to leave by 5 a.m., not when he's getting up and ready at the same time I need to. Thank heavens the boss was already upstairs in a meeting when I slid in super late today.

6.) On that same line of thinking... On-demand water heater should become mandatory for building codes. I hate cold showers and get really REALLY cranky when I'm already late and have no hot water.

7.) Yea for holiday weekends! I get three extra hours of my life back on Friday when I leave work at 2 rather than 5! I hope everyone enjoys the Easter weekend. I'll be doing some serious TV watching! But whatever you do, just don't take the kiddies to see this Easter Bunny at the mall...



And that's about it for now...

No comments: