Monday, December 17, 2007

Looking back


Got this from a friend's blog and thought I'd share.

As 2007 comes to an end...

1) Where did you begin 2007?
In New Orleans having Café au Lait and Beignets at Café Du Monde. Man that place is WONDERFUL!

2) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
Happily married and enjoying the evening at the Oceanfront with room service and a great view of the Atlantic.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
No, unless you count the PR class I took this fall – but it wasn’t at a school.

4) How did you earn your money?
Same way I have for the past couple of years. Editing a magazine. It sounds far more glamorous than it really is.

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Unfortunately. Out went Howard the gallbladder.

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
Not as far as you're concerned.

7) Where did you travel this year?
New Orleans at the New Year, New England/NYC this summer, Toledo (Ohio) in Oct., D.C. in April and Oct., Texas for Christmas

8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
Various airfare and traveling expenses

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
RJ and Melissa, and my cousin Ricky

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Lady I worked with, couple of friends’ extended family members, old friends/mentors of my parents

11) Biggest surprise?
Can’t think of one… year’s not over though.

12) Did you move anywhere?
Thank the good Lord, no! I LOATHE moving.

13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
Went to see Curtains while in NYC. Not much else. Wow, I’m sad.

14) Are you registered to vote?
Yes, and I voted in all local, state and national elections. Mom would be so proud.

15) Who did you want to win Dancing with the Stars?
Sabrina, but Helio was the one in the finals I rooted for.

16) Where do you live now?
Virginia Beach

17) Describe your birthday?
It was on Black Friday, so I slept in, avoided people as much as possible and went for a massage.

18) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
Can’t think of anything. I’m the kind of girl that will try most things at least once. Never is such a strong word.

19) What has been your favorite moment?
It’s one of two: seeing my friend Kate and her hubby this summer or being in NYC again with my sweetheart seeing a show and taking a carriage ride in Central Park.

20) What's something you learned about yourself?
I want to eventually end up working for myself and doing nothing but photography.

21) Any new additions to your family?
My parents got two new dogs, does that count?

22) What was your best month?
Hmmm, had lots of fun in October seeing old friends, but had a great vacation in June with my sweetie.

23) What music will you remember 2007 by?
Can’t say. Ask me in 10 years.

24) Who has been your best buddy?
Kate, hands down. She keeps me sane and will continue to do so from half way across the globe!

25) Favorite night out?
NYC – show, dinner, carriage ride, staying in Times Square.

1 comment:

kate kiya said...

I love your year- that was so fun to read! I'm going to copy it and send it to you in an e-mail!