Thursday, October 11, 2007

Too much fun...


Again, note the sarcasm in that title... It's been a LONG week and I know I haven't posted. But truthfully, besides work, I don't have much to report on.

However, I'm super excited I get to go see some old friend this weekend for a wedding up in Ohio. And then the next weekend I'm taking a 4-day run in D.C. with some girlfriends from college.

Both of these trips are well earned and I'm looking forward to not being at work. Sure, I'm going to miss my sweetheart and furry children, but this girl's got to get away from all this insanity.

And with the joy and laughs I'm looking forward too these coming weekends, I share some fun critter pictures I've found over the past couple of weeks...








1 comment:

kate kiya said...

Enjoy some VERY well deserved time off and relax and have fun!! thanks for the funny pics too! :)