Thursday, September 20, 2007

Another day in paradise...

Can you pick up on my sarcasm there?

No? Well it sounded that way in my head.

After another LONG week and more headaches than I can count later, I'm almost to Friday and shortly there after, a weekend.

But since I'm not feeling much like typing a long and boring post, I thought I'd share some funny pics I've found recently in my 15 seconds of goofing off in between getting nagged, chewed out and verbally assaulted.

Smile a little and laugh a little - if for no other reason than I haven't done either very much lately.











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry it's been bad. Tell you what, I'll send your Aunt Ellen out there to straighten out those meanies! She can do almost as good a job of reaming someone a new one as your Mom can.

Allison said...

I am sorry things are crummy for you right now, however, thanks so much for the laugh! I love the STPO one!! Talk to you soon

kate kiya said...

hey girl- I hope your Monday is starting off better this week. I think my favorite pic is the "Ninja Entry" one- because it's something I could actually "try at home". Thanks for the laughs and good luck at work....if you need any ninjas to help you I may be able to catch some this week...let me know... :)